Sunday, September 16, 2007

Burnt

Sept 13, 2007

Went fishing with Amy(with er sao's permission, of course) on Thursday at Bedok Jetty, didn't catch anything much, but basically talked alot about ourselves, our dreams and other stuffs like how many kids we want in the future (as in how many kids she want with her future husband and how many I want with my future wife). It was like, 11 under the scorching sun, and I ended up with a pretty bad sunburn. We left at around 3.45pm, and WALKED all the way back to Macdonald, which took us like 1 hour or so.



Sept 14, 2007


Results are finally out, and I passed all the modules, and so did the rest of the notsofunnians! =D

Its not very good, but I will strive to work harder next semester!



Sept 15, 2007

Went to Sentosa at around 1p.m to celebrate a friend's birthday. This means that Im under the afternoon sun for another 4 hours or so, and now I look like the human torch, only cuter. Oh, my lips got burnt as well this time, and now theres 2 shades of colour on my lips, and I look as though I have a sausage in between my lips.=(|)

Went down to some pub later in the evening in my beach wear, looking like some retard. We opened a Chivas there that cost $128, and mixers were coke and green tea. It was fun watching the people doing dirty dance and the guys at some corner like complete dumbassess. Oh, I fell asleep on the sofa there too haha!

So that about sums up my week, er sao's birthday is coming, and I don have any presents in mind. Suggestions, anyone?


Picture of the Day


Im not sure if you all know her, but shes xiao mu gua from the movie 881, and yes she shaved her head for the movie.



Ji lang ji pua, gan cheng bey sua~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home