Thursday, November 09, 2006

Free

This picture means alot to me, cause when I clicked the shutters, she gave my hand a tiny squeeze, something she hasn't done, for a very long time..

This shall be the last entry on my grandmother, because I believe she has moved on, and so should I.

I did something funny on the last night of the wake. I actually called up Macdonald's delivery service and ordered 2 apple pies. One for me, and 1 for grandma. I remember that she used to love it. It was the last thing that I can do for her, before she's cremated..

Cremation was done at Bright Hill Mountain yesterday, and her ashes was moved to the temple where my grandfather was, right next to him. I am still sad for the departure of grandma, but I feel happy for her, now that she's free from needles and bitter medicines, and I believe she's reunited with my grandfather now.

I feel deeply at ease too, because I have told her everything I should hours before she passed away. I even told her about 2 sao. At least I'm not among those guilty cousins who rarely goes to Grandma's place on Saturdays, and cried out that they have so much to say to her, but never got the chance to.

Goodbye Grandma. I love you and I always will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home