Friday, December 01, 2006

Hong Yi is Neo

Law common test took place yesterday, and the only comment I have is that if I ever pass that piece of shit, I'll marry Yee Seng, have kids with him, and live happily ever after in Hamsterville.

After Law paper, Michelle, Amanda, Cassandra, Hong Yi, Geryll and I headed down to Chomp Chomp where we had our dinner which consisted of 2 stingrays, kang kong, hokkien mee, char kuay teow, satay, bigass cups of sugarcane, and for Hong yi, 6 lard cubes, or Zhu You Zha to some of you.

Mr wise-ass lost in open number and ate 4 lard cubes, not happy and wanted to play again, lost again, ate another lard cube, not happy again, played again and lost again, and ate another lard cube. :D

Lard Cubes

So, anyway, we headed down to Coffeebean, where we talked cock and speculated how Hong Yi could be..

My Hero.

Picture of The Day!

Everybody, say hi to Emily, my first girlfriend, well, sort of. She's my only ex girlfriend whom I still don't have the balls to speak to. I saw her a month ago outside the driving centre where Im learning to ride. Ah well *shrugs*

Oh, by the way, did I tell you guys I witnessed a rape scene and even got a few pictures of it? Here goes:







Poor kid. He'll be traumatized for the rest of his life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh my my, last I checked, you did pass your law test. I am sorry, if I had known that that will mean u have to marry Yee Seng, have kids with him, and live happily ever after in Hamsterville, I would totally have saved you by failing you. I never knew that law had such great impact in my student's lives. Haha.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home