Sunday, December 03, 2006

Something I never liked

----------------------------------------------------------
Short talks of the day:

Its been a month and a day since Grandma passed away, and boy do I miss her. If you can read this Ah ma, I want to tell you I miss you very, very much.
----------------------------------------------------------

Try reading this:


WTF is "moli glimmerob' hope"?

Did Cambridge push its standard of English up to a level that I can no longer understand, to help Singapore student speak/write better England English, or am I just pure stupid? Cannot be mah.. I smelly smelly also B3 in English 2 years ago.

Pardon my lame ass joke above. But I get damn irritated when someone multiple nudges me in msn and go something like "Harllowee.. How are euuu? ii am berii bored leiix, pei mie chatt hao mazz?"

In the past, I'll take 1-2 minutes to decipher what he/she is writing before replying. Now, I'll take 1-2 seconds to look at the content before deciding whether to block him/her or not.

If you think thats bad, take a look at this:


Picture kinda small, but this is what its said:

Schools (Other): (protected)

Occupation: giiviinx ouuttx candiiX n loliipopiiex..lols.

Companies:minii3 n miickiieZ..

Affiliations:@_@........................WANNA JOIN CALL 995

Hobbies and Interests:tOkiNn onN e fOn3, hAng Ou+ wIbb frEnzz, tAkE n30, lUrB P.E, n l0+s mor33.........

Favorite Books:+ *all boutz miickiiez n candiixX*+......

Favorite Movies:GuEsS! mI aSh0 DunNo sOO dO eUU thInK EuU nO3??hahax....

Favorite Music:untilted, move along, everiitym we touchx, neva b replced, iie nvr had a drea cum tuiire, mailto:Sh@n, bU dE bU Ai, pAn dU0 lA SUPERWoman, because of u, kiss gdbye, .....n loTxx

Favorite TV Shows:mickiieX..

MY EYES! MY EYES!!! AHHHH!!

Not only is it in twit language (Look up her occupation) its in ALT CAPSLOCK!! (Hobbies and Interest). The funniest part is that one of her favourite songs is "Untilted"

WAHAHAHA!! I never knew Simple Plan came out with a new song "Untilted"

Ok ok.. Shan't disturb her anymore. I'm off to talk to Bee, and maybe listen to "Untilted"

Picture of the Day!

Me, Amy and Bee during our BE BBQ night. I forgot to look at the camera when the shutters clicked. Nabei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home